Your stage set, whether virtual, hybrid or live, is the ‘icing on the cake’ and your technical requirements the engine propelling your live event. Get either wrong and you set the stage for a second rate event.
We work with the best – technical wizards: dedicated to technical mastery and producing stunning and vibrant backdrops.
Stage set design – virtual, hybrid and live.
- Chat through your stage set branding, theme or message.
- Mock up your bespoke stage set design and let the traditional craftsmen transpose your set into reality.
- Show you multi-screen and ultra-widescreen stage sets which are able to display many different images at once, a camera shot of your presenter, your presentation slides and your logo – all displayed on a single screen in HD.
- Offer you choice for smaller events – a wide range of grey and blue set panels will be covered in a fabric colour of your choice and your event branding incorporated – the ideal solution for reducing the time and expense of designing and building a bespoke set for your event.
- Chat about latest conference technology and how the dedicated on site technical team will take care of all technical matters pre, during and post event. Choose your virtual conference platform wisely!
- Overview the team’s: vast array of projectors – LED and projection screens in stock from one to nine metres; PA systems; switchers; lighting; cameras. All the technicalities to guide you in the right direction.
Speaker preview areas
- Explain the provision of the speaker preview area – a focused, calm, suite where speakers are able to work on their presentations or just chill and relax with coffee!
- Coordinate your speaker preview technicians , fully conversant with Powerpoint, Keynote and computer video – all on hand to troubleshoot presenter problems and just be there for any last minute presentation changes.
Video production and live streaming
- Overview bespoke video production services which include: Interviews; time-lapse; streaming; training videos; lasers;special effects; technical support; health and safety; risk assessments.
- Show you how streamlining is a cost effective way of sharing live videos to an infinite number of people anywhere in the world over many platforms including Facebook and YouTube.
- Introduce you to conference recording and live streaming products. The products will capture your speaker content and create customised web sites in order to view live and recorded presentations. The products are ideal for conference reach beyond attendance at the live staged event and creates opportunities for event sponsorship, learning, interaction and engagement.