It doesn’t matter how amazing you think your conference or awards ceremony is in concept – events will very rarely ‘just sell on their own.’
You need to create a logical timeline and sequence and stick to it very step of the way – pre, during and post event.
We will share our event marketing management template with you – it’s quick and easy to use and will offer you insight into how to market your event at various stages throughout your event process.
Or we will actively work with you along the way.
Pre event launch – ‘the excitement stage.’
- Create a pre-event page to capture early interest by driving potential attendees and guests to your event information point. Also awesome for building up your SEO status with Google. Establish you early bird booking discounts.
- Write your blogs – fuel interest from the outset in a fun and lively way. Storytell. Storytell. Storytell. Content is king.
- Infuse immediate social media connection – build your community through identified social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube, Medium, Reddit, Quora and others.
- Write a library of emails and social media posts for your sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers, making it easy for them to support you in your event marketing.
Two to six months before event date – ‘build up your following .’
- Initiate a regular cycle of email, social media and blogging activities. Just sending out sales messages and the occasional social media post will not be successful. High value and exciting content needs to be created to maintain interest in your event and convert interest to confirmed bookings. Value sells – offer your audience more than the opportunity to just register.
- Target new audiences through initiating speaker interview and thought leadership posts.
- Review your early booking discount strategy in line with existing patterns of demand.
- Propose the necessity to complement your social media campaign with promoted posts in line with early booking discount offerings.
- Produce your branded event app.
Two months to seven days before event date – ‘the final push.’
- Cement your attendee and guest list to date and promote to your wider audience, social proofing your event.
- Push out a regular cycle of email, social media and blogging activities, now promoting the urgency to register and to boost sales.
- Engage with your attendees, guests and influencers to support marketing activity through their ‘word of mouth.’
- Define a list of potential attendees and guests who have not yet registered but have shown interest and call asking if any more information needed, aiming to confirm booking.
Our Delegate and Guest Management Offering
Zest Buzz Limited works with an online registration system that utilises a straightforward mechanism to collect:
- Accurate delegate and guest details.
- Workshop selections.
- Dietary requirements.
- Secure credit card, BACS and invoicing payment options.
- Intelligence including how delegates and guests heard about the event.
- Build your registration site, ensuring a consistent brand image is maintained in synergy with your event web site.
- Check all registrations for accuracy and validity.
- Ensure sessions are not over subscribed.
- Deal with delegate queries and issue delegate information and confirmations.
- Ensure you are issued with the appropriate delegate information to enable you to facilitate the invoicing process.